The nuances of managing your SaaS providers are increasingly complex. Sourcing, procurement and vendor management leaders must adopt new practices to optimize and protect the business value of SaaS investments.
We are pleased to provide you with a complimentary copy of Gartner’s latest 2019 research on vendor management.
Download this Gartner report, where we believe you’ll learn how to:
- Actively track SaaS consumption to avoid financial surprises
- Effectively manage SaaS contracts and vendor relationships
- Develop contingencies to handle risks and performance issues
- Understand how and when to shift vendor ownership within the company
- Ensure quality and availability of SaaS solutions using Software Asset Management best practices
Get your complimentary copy of the Gartner report.
Gartner, Embrace Vendors and Asset Management to Effectively Manage SaaS Applications, Edward Weinstein, Ryan Stefani; 18 November 2019.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.